Vine is the Best Application for Marketers
There has been so much talk about Vine recently. Typically, Vine is the video sharing application that was rolled by Twitter in January 2013. The application allows the users to capture and then compile numerous frames into a six-second looped video. While individuals are making use of Vine to showcase their videos to friends and colleagues, businesses are also reaping immense benefits from this app as well. The app is very exciting, and marketers even benefit from it simplicity and ease of use. The popularity of this application has gone far and wide, and this explains why individuals buy followers Vine.
Today, Vine boasts of having more than 67 million users. The best part is that Vine videos can also be posted on other social networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook. Although it started as a mobile phone app, a desktop was introduced in 2014. It has playlists, popular users, searches as well as trending tags just like YouTube.
What is the buzz for Vine all about?
In the modern fast paced world, businesses don’t have enough time to grab the attention of prospective customers. Now more than ever, Vine allows marketers to do in just six seconds. It fits very well with the social media theme of keeping things as brief as possible. In that case, businesses are making use of Vine to help amplify their social media marketing campaigns and also boosting visibility. The use of Vine as part of a marketing strategy derives numerous benefits. Below are just some of these advantages:
- Shorter is better: it is important to note that online viewers are usually pressed for time or to multi-task or even switch between numerous windows. Studies have shown that long videos attract fewer viewers. In that case, six second videos are likely to attract a huge crowd of viewers. This makes Vine videos among the most effective ways of marketing products and services.
- Video works: a good number of studies have revealed that video performs better when used as a marketing tool. This is particularly because of the high engagement as well as more click throughs by the viewers. Regardless of the nature of your business, videos are a great way of promoting it. Apparently, 90% of internet shoppers find video useful when making purchase decisions. On the other hand, 75% of executives usually watch work related videos. Marketers who can buy followers Vine can attract more viewers who can eventually be converted into buyers.
- It boosts social sharing: as stated earlier, Vine videos don’t have to remain necessarily on Vine. Users can post them on multiple social networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook or even on business websites and blogs. Additionally, users may choose to include hash tags in their descriptions in order to enhance discoverability and thus encourage sharing.
Making the best out of Vine
Vine users who choose to use it in marketing can gain optimal benefits. The most important thing is to devise ways of reaping maximum benefits. This is possible through the creation of useful short videos. In that regard, pay attention to the following:
- The type of videos you wish to offer. They might be in the form of helpful tips, customer contests, product showcases or even pure entertainment
- The means to communicate the message briefly in a visual way
- The most appropriate way of tying short videos to the company brand
Just like in social media, Vine should also be used to share more than products and services.